
by Karen Faulkner, Worthy News Correspondent
(Worthy News) – Suspected Boko Haram Islamic terrorists in northeast Nigeria have beheaded four ‘infidel’ civilians, one of whom was a woman and one who is believed to have been a Christian, the Open Doors international Christian advocacy organization reported on October 24. The traumatizing attack took place amid ongoing extreme violence against Nigerians considered ‘infidels’ for not conforming to the terrorists’ jihadist ideology.
Reporting that the beheadings were carried out in Borno State, in northeast Nigeria, Open Doors said the four victims had been abducted and their killings were filmed.
“In the video, an armed terrorist, dressed in fatigues and speaking Hausa, told onlookers how one of the people he would behead was his younger sister,” Open Doors reports. The terrorist explained that his sister was “part of the infidels we will annihilate today,” Open Doors reported. The terrorist then added that he would do the same if it were his mother or his child – anyone ‘who goes against our religion.’
“Wherever there is an infidel, we will go and find them out by ourselves and execute them,” the terrorist said before murdering the victims.
“Boko Haram extremists have clearly said time and time again that they are waging a jihad against people they call ‘infidels’ – that is anyone who does not sign up to their extreme interpretation of Islam,” John Samuel, Open Doors’ legal expert for sub-Saharan Africa said in a statement. “Some of the people at the top of this list, then, are Christians who are clear targets because of their faith.”
Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.
More Worthy News
Nuclear material has been discovered in Syria and placed under International Atomic Energy Agency oversight, reviving attention on a clandestine nuclear program that Israel destroyed nearly two decades ago.
Humanoid robots capable of navigating rugged terrain, detecting people and conducting around-the-clock surveillance could eventually join U.S. Border Patrol operations along the southern border, as an American robotics company moves closer to potential national-security deployments.
Israel carried out an unusual airstrike deep inside northwestern Syria early Tuesday, targeting the strategic Abu al-Duhur military airfield shortly after a Turkish military delegation reportedly visited the base to assess its rehabilitation, according to Israeli and Syrian reports. The operation prompted a rare public rebuke from a senior U.S. envoy.
Newly declassified FBI records released by the White House detail what officials describe as a years-long Chinese intelligence effort to penetrate American political circles through sexual relationships, campaign donations, and strategically placed interns.
President Donald Trump’s Board of Peace is considering a significant overhaul of its Gaza disarmament framework after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected a plan that would have linked Hamas weapons handovers to phased Israeli troop withdrawals, according to an exclusive report by The Times of Israel.
Iran’s rulers were quietly preparing for a broader and potentially prolonged Middle East war even as Tehran publicly engaged in diplomatic efforts with the United States, according to an exclusive investigation by The Wall Street Journal.
U.S. President Donald J. Trump announced Sunday that he had ordered the Pentagon to “substantially reduce” military exercises with key regional ally South Korea, citing his “very good relationship” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Seoul’s refusal to assist Washington in its confrontation with Iran.






